About Karen Leahy
Karen Leahy is happy to be alive and publishing her first book at age 72. She is a senior editor at Dunton Publishing, freelance writer and editor and sometimes poet. An Ohio native, she now lives close enough to New York City to enjoy its arts, culture, food and energy with her cultured, food-loving boyfriend and spirited friends.
Contact me for:
- Quick, expert writing for your project
- Helping you express your ideas in words
- Getting past writers’ block
- Writing your own story.
Your article, blog post, manuscript or thesis is finished, but you want a professional eye to check grammar, punctuation, organization, flow…? I’ve helped many writers, whether English was their first language or not, and would be happy to help you.
I’m an enthusiastic, articulate speaker who connects easily with audiences. I’d be happy to talk to your organization, women’s group (or men’s!), book group, church, etc. about:
- How Telling My Father’s Story Transformed Our Relationship
- Leaving Your Life Story for Your Children and Grandchildren
- Across the Theological Sky: From Catholic Nun to Secular Humanist
- What Lights You Up?—The Path to Self-Realization